This lemon garlic vinaigrette, Amogio, is great on grilled meats (chicken, pork, steak, etc.). Use as a marinade and/or top top off the meat after grilling. You can also use it as a sauce on pasta topped with a little parmigiano.
LEMON GARLIC SPIEDINI SAUCE
- 3 Tbl. Basil (fresh)
- 3 Tbl. Italian Flat Leaf Parsley (fresh)
- 1 Tbl. Oregano (dried)
- 3 Tbl. Garlic (freshly minced)
- 1 cup Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Vegetable or Canola Oil
- Cracked Red Pepper (pinch)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Want to cook along side Carl? Watch his video.
Let’s Put the Sauce Together
Add all the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor except for the oil.
Pulse the ingredients until nicely chopped.
While food processor is on slowly pour the oils in.
Taste for seasoning. Serve with pasta and c3’s Chicken Spiedini.
No time to cook…No worries